A commercial Vaadin subscription is required to use Observability Kit in your project.
Observability Kit provides integrations with industry-leading Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and observability tools to provide insight into both the front and backend of an application.
At its core, Observability Kit is a custom Java agent that runs together with a Vaadin Flow application to collect telemetry data, including traces, metrics, and logs.
New in Vaadin 24.1.You can now use Observability Kit to observe the frontend to observe the frontend of your application
- Getting Started
- How to add Observability Kit to an application.
- How to configure Observability Kit and what are its default settings.
- How to add custom instrumentation traces and metrics to an application.
- Observability Kit can be used with any vendor that natively supports the OpenTelemetry standard.
- Details on traces, metrics that Observability Kit provides, and their attributes.