Get insight into Flow applications at runtime and in production by monitoring application health, detecting unhandled errors and performance issues, and observing user behavior.
A commercial Vaadin subscription is required to use Observability Kit in your project.
Observability Kit provides integrations with industry-leading Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and observability tools.
At its core, Observability Kit is a custom Java agent that runs together with a Vaadin Flow application to automatically collect telemetry data, including traces, metrics, and logs.
Download the latest version from the following link:
- Getting Started
- Guide on how to add Observability Kit to an application.
- Instructions on how to configure Observability Kit and what are the default settings.
- Instructions on adding custom instrumentation traces and metrics to the application.
- Observability Kit can be used with any vendor that natively supports the OpenTelemetry standard.
- Details on all of the traces, metrics that Observability Kit provides, and their attributes.