- Single Element
- Creating a component using a single HTML element.
- Multiple Elements
- Creating a component using multiple HTML elements.
- Using API Helpers to Define Component Properties
- Using Existing Components
- Creating a component by combining existing components together.
- Extending Components
- Create a new component by extending any existing component.
- Using Events
- How to handle events in your components.
- Component Containers
- Creating a component that can contain other components.
- Lifecycle Callbacks
- Reacting when your component is attached to or detached from the application.
- Using Vaadin Mixin Interfaces
|You can also create components using HTML with Lit templates. See Creating a Simple Component Using the Template API for more.|