You can control the HTML DOM in the browser from the server-side using the Element API.
- Properties and Attributes
- Get and set DOM properties and attributes.
- Listening to User Events
- Listen to any browser events.
- Remote Procedure Calls
- Remote procedure calls (RPCs) are a way to run procedures or subroutines in a different address space, typically on another machine.
- Retrieving User Input
- Use the Element API to retrieve user input from the client-side.
- Dynamic Styling
- You can use the Element API to style elements using dynamic class names or inline styles.
- Shadow Roots
- Using shadow roots in server-side elements and components.