Instructions on how to configure your application and development environment.
- Vaadin applications have configuration properties that change their behavior.
- Development Mode
- Vaadin Development Mode makes application development faster by enabling easier debugging with a live-reload, front-end development server and helpful debugging tools.
- Hot Deploy and Live Reload
- Live reload and hot deploy together take care of automatically applying source code changes, instead of having to manually restart the server and reload the browser.
- Configuring your application as a Progressive Web Application.
- All the ways how to configure the Vaadin Maven plugin.
- Source Control
- Track and manage changes to the source code in a Vaadin project.
- How commercial product license validation works, and how to get and use license keys.
- Feature Flags
- Feature flags are a mechanism that allows you to enable and test experimental features. You can also use this mechanism to switch temporarily back to legacy and deprecated behavior, to give yourself more time to migrate your applications not to use them, before they’re removed.