"Vaadin", "}>" and "Thinking of U and I" are Vaadin registered trademarks.
You may use the registered trademark "Vaadin" as follows:
- You may refer to Vaadin Framework or Vaadin Ltd on your site, technical materials, books, presentations and other materials as long as it is purely for reference and do not constitute an endorsement by Vaadin Ltd or Vaadin open source project.
- You may name you application "XYZ for Vaadin", but you may not name it "Vaadin XYZ".
- You may name your training course "XYZ to Vaadin" or corresponding, but you may not name it "Vaadin XYZ".
- You may use terms "works with Vaadin", "optimized for Vaadin", "designed for Vaadin", "for use with Vaadin" etc. to describe your application.
- You may indicate that your site or service is developed with Vaadin by using terms "developed with Vaadin", "runs on Vaadin" etc. on your site or service.
- You may use Vaadin as part of your event or publication title, provided that your name appears more prominently than Vaadin and the title does not start with the word Vaadin, for example "Annual XYZ JUG meeting for Vaadin developers".
Note that you may not use the Vaadin logo without a permission, not even in the cases listed above. Guidelines for the use of Vaadin logos are available below.
Use of Vaadin Logos
You may not use the "Vaadin }>" or "}>" logos or graphics that resemble them or use them as part without Vaadin's written permission in any circumstances.
Vaadin may grant permissions to use the logos for the following organizations when asked:
- Vaadin Solution Partners (VSP)
- Vaadin Training Partners (VTP)
- Vaadin user groups and communities (for more information, see vaadin.com/meetup)
- Book publishers
To get a permission to use the logos, please contact us.
Official Vaadin logos are available below:
The following guidelines must be followed when using Vaadin logos:
If you are unsure about the use of logos, please contact us for more information.