When we asked 1349 GWT users to share their thoughts and experiences on GWT, we thought it would be a good idea to limit the number of questions, so that people could quickly complete the survey and get back to work.
But we failed.
We asked nearly 40 questions of our respondents, including multiple choice, short answer and <gasp> LOOOONG answer questions </gasp>.
And it was one of the best failures ever.
Now we’d like to share the 2600 responses to five of the long answer questions - and give you the chance to vote them up or vote them down - to show their accuracy and/or priority that you think they should have when it comes to GWT development.
These are the questions that we asked:
- Can you describe the biggest problem that you are having with GWT today?
- What are the most important new features currently missing from GWT?
- What kind of extensions are missing?
- What would be a major productivity improvement?
- What could be a killer feature(s) for GWT 3?
Check out the GWT Wishlist.
If you’re interested in the responses to the other 35 questions, check out the full Future of GWT Report!