- When should I use GWT? Does it make sense to use it on my next project?
- What is the worst thing about GWT?
- What killer features would make GWT 3 Legendary?
As part of the GWT Steering Committee, we’re proud to announce the answers to these questions and many more, in The Future of GWT Report. This report presents data gathered over the last 2 months, from 1300+ respondents, across nearly every continent on the planet Earth.
Our goal when creating this report was twofold:
- To find people in the community who are highly interested in the future of GWT - so that we as a community can learn from their experience, benefit from their feedback, and support their future needs
- To work with the GWT Steering Committee to provide valuable insights and information - so that community members can make educated decisions, and non-GWT users can gain more visibility into the technology - to better understand its strengths and weaknesses.
We found that creating this report has been a highly enlightening experience, and everyone involved has been both surprised and intrigued by the results. Today we’re proud to announce its release to the public, and we look forward to the conversation that follows!