What should my application architecture look like, so that it scales when my application’s userbase grows? What would be the best way to learn about the best practices with Vaadin? How about if we already have a large team working on Vaadin and we want to minimize boilerplate?
The way to learn the answers to these questions has previously been to build dozens of projects with Vaadin. Not anymore! We’re happy to announce Vaadin Dev Day – a one-day workshop where you’ll learn the best practices from how to bind data to your Vaadin UI to how to optimize your client-side, from the most experienced Vaadin Experts the world has to offer.
Vaadin Dev Day is hosted in Berlin, Germany on May 24th 2016 – your unique opportunity to build better maintainable applications and leverage Vaadin to the max.
The topics for the day are:
- Optimizing Vaadin Applications, 45min
- Picking the right architecture, sticking to it and evolving it, 45min
- Best practices: Binding business data to Vaadin’s components, 45min
- Keeping business logic outside your UI, 45min
- Supporting mobile, desktop and tablet by building impressive layout systems, 45min
- Background threads, asynchronous communication and Vaadin: Doing it right, 45min
- Creating Vaadin UIs without coding, in plain HTML or in WYSIWYG, 45min
- Q&A with your specific questions
Join Senior Vaadin Expert Peter Lehto and Vaadin Architect Petter Holmström and learn from the experience of hundreds of projects. The event will be arranged in Melia Berlin hotel, right in the heart of Berlin.
Join Vaadin Dev Day
Early bird price 590€ available until February 29th.