Have you published a Web Component before? Do you want to publish it in an ecosystem where you can edit and customize it? Now you can do so by claiming your components in Vaadin Directory.
By having a component in Directory, you can:
- Add screenshots, previews, code samples, and online demos to the component.
- Customize your component’s custom icon, summary, description and release notes as it progresses.
- Manage each version supported framework, browsers, and license.
- Receive helpful ratings, feedback, and discussions from other members of the community.
What you need to do:
- Go to vaadin.com/register and sign up (you can skip this step if you already have a vaadin.com account)
- Fill and submit this form
Still not convinced yet? Check out this video of what you can do with the component edit mode in Directory: