A while back, I built the Vaadin Docs Assistant, a ChatGPT-based AI assistant that can answer technical questions about developing with Vaadin Flow or Hilla based on the latest available documentation. If you're curious about the concepts behind the assistant, I recommend my earlier blog post.
The articles in this series are:
- Calling ChatGPT and OpenAI APIs in Spring Boot with Java, where we explore both simple and streaming responses.
- Using a Pinecone vector database with Spring Boot to identify relevant articles to include in the prompt.
- Prompt engineering and token counting for a ChatGPT bot in Java, which builds upon the previous articles.
- Building a ChatGPT-based AI application using Spring Boot, React, and Hilla that utilizes the services from the preceding articles.
- Finally, Deploying a Spring Boot app as a native GraalVM image with Docker.
Source Code for the Completed Application
Find the completed source code for the application on my GitHub.