Vaadin 8 is closing and this brings us new data binding APIs. What does that mean to my applications? How can I ensure that end-users enjoy using my applications? How do I design better applications? What do other Vaadin developers do to keep themselves productive?
We have good news for you! We listened to you and Vaadin Dev Day is here again to answer your questions. Full one-day workshop where you’ll learn the best practices from the most experienced Vaadin Experts in the world.
This time Vaadin Dev Day is hosted in Munich, Germany, on November 29th 2016 – this is your opportunity to build better applications and leverage Vaadin to the max.
The topics for the day are:
- Binding data to UI components in Vaadin 8
- Daily Productivity Tips for Vaadin developers
- Design eye for the dev guy
- Optimizing Vaadin applications
- How to write themeable Vaadin code
- Spring with Vaadin – Spring Boot, Spring Security in a real project
Join Senior Vaadin Expert Peter Lehto, Vaadin Designer Marlon Richert, Developer Advocate AMahdy AbdElAziz and learn from the experience of hundreds of projects. The event will be arranged at the Hilton hotel. Event early bird registration is now open!
Make sure you register before September 30th.