Notice: This add-on is no longer receiving updates. SlideTab shows a tab that can be clicked to slide in an expanding panel. Based on the SliderPanel by Marten Prieß
Notice: This add-on is no longer receiving updates.
A tab that can be clicked to expand a panel displaying any content.
Use version 3.x.x for Vaadin 14.
Use version 4.x.x for the latest Vaadin version.
- Four positions (left, right, top, bottom)
- Three tab positions (beginning, middle, end)
- Supports basically any content
- Listeners for expand/collapse
- Possible to set timeout for expand/collapse
Original version by Marten Prieß https://vaadin.com/directory/component/sliderpanel
Timer used for scheduling expand/collapse/toggle is now static and created on demand, to reduce the number of idle threads. The timer thread is also run as a daemon thread, as to not prevent the JVM from shutting down. By configuring a
ScheduleStrategy in the
SlideTabBuilder, another approach can be used for scheduling.