Experimental widget that provides animated image flow
ImageViewer is an attempt to create "flash-like" animated image viewer without actually using flash. This was done mostly as an experiment to see if this would be more or less demanding than Flash on older hardware.
Instructions for V7 version:
- Only adding the maven dependency will not work.
- You need to download the addon zip file from this page and manually add the gwt-image-loader-1.1.4.jar to your project.
- After this, the widgeset should compile.
Instructions for V8 version:
- The image loader classes have been integrated into the package so no extra dependencies needed.
- For an usage example, please see the demo code at https://github.com/tepi/ImageViewer/blob/master/imageviewer-demo/src/main/java/org/tepi/imageviewer/demo/ImageViewerDemoUI.java