The commons library for Vaadin 10+
- 0.4.0 for Vaadin 14
- 0.5.2 for Vaadin 19+ (some features, such as app framework appears to work with V14 as well)
Flow Viritin continues with the same mission as Viritin with earlier Vaadin version. Let's add small handy components and Java API extensions to put all Vaadin developers to Flow.
Current version is by no means a replacement for the old version, but contains already couple handy helper fields and some fluent APIs for build in components.
- Fluent API wrappers for vaadin-core components
- LocalDateTimeField for editing LocalDateTime objects with Binder
- BrowserCookie helper that works well with web socket too
- UploadFileHandler for easy dynamic handling of files uploaded by users
- ByteArrayUploadField to bind a file upload to byte with Binder
- CommaSeparatedStringField to edit List with Binder
- SubListSelector to pick a List from a large set of Ts with Binder (note, no re-ordering yet).
- DeleteButton, shows confirm dialog and is styled so that one don't accidentally click it
- DynamicFileDownloader for simple generation of dynamically generated file downloads
- LocalDateTimeField to edit LocalDateTime (or the plain old java.util.Date using converter)
- Tree component to visualise hierarchical structures
TIP: Check the project out alongside your app project and create handy helpers directly to Viritin. Send in pull requests and join the effort!
Mirjan Merruko and Stefan Freude are so far the most active contributors to this great tool.