A circular carousel component for Vaadin 7. Written in Xtend.
Carousel is a type of component container for Vaadin 7 that allows you to slide between its children with a nice scroll animation. The animation is powered by a CSS3 transition but there's also a fallback mechanism for browsers not supporting it.
The Carousel itself is circular or infinite in nature which means the child container will by default loop from the beginning when you reach the end and vice versa. Touch or mouse dragging can be used to give the carousel a push and let the animation handle the rest.
Both the server and the client side counterparts are written in Xtend, a high-level programming language by Eclipse. Xtend compiles to Java source code so Carousel will function seamlessly in any Vaadin application.
- Scheduled scrollToPanelIndex
- Wheel sensitivity property removed
- Handled some browser differences related issues
- Carouselbuttons' outline hidden by default
- Non-selected widgets remain visible only while animating/dragging