Cards for Vaadin Flow
A Component that helps you to create Cards that can be found a lot in Applications that follow the Matieral design guidelines for Vaadin Flow. The cards fit by default the Lumo design since it relys on it's values.
By default there are 3 types of Cards:
- (Card) Cards that only display Content
- (ClickableCard) Cards that are Clickable
- (RippleClickableCard) Cards that are Clickable with a effect
- (StatefulCard) Cards that are Clickable and can be set to a visually selected state
Comes with some existing Components that are found a lot in the guidelines to help you creating cards faster.
- Title | a plain large title
- IconItem | a Image with Title / Title + Description beside it
- Item | Title / Title + Description
- ActionButton | borderless (or "tertiary") Button
- Actions( ActionButton ... ) | Component to list the Buttons
- StatefulCardGroup | Vertical Layout to fill with multiple StatefulCards that causes its children to behave similar to a Radio Button group