Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.
Hi and Hello,
I then wanted to integrate all of this into a SpringBoot-Context. I assumed that it would be enough to change the package-Name in the connector of the JS-Component and fixing other naming-Divergences, but it would not work. I´ve tried for several hours now and keep getting the same error:
I´ve attached a Screenshot of my setup and exact wording.
I know that this problem has been encountered before and in most cases it was naming-Issues. But could it be that the SpringBoot-Building causes problems because of the placing of the js-files? I can't figure out any other reason.
I would be VERY grateful for any sort of help, because this thing is driving me NUTS :)
Thx in advance,
Non-Surprisingly storing the connector on a different server and linking its address resolves the problem, but it feels dirty, clunky and is somewhat impractical for developing
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your response. I managed to get it to work on the localhost with your help.
However, i got stuck during deployment:
Thank you very much again :)
Edit: I was being an Idiot and tried to access a non-secure script file on my secure server. Added my 's' and now it works fine.
Great that it works! Just in case you haven't noticed, there is an existing Google maps add-on: https://vaadin.com/directory#!addon/googlemaps-add-on.
This might not fit your needs, but I thought I would mention it just in case.