Shortcut Keys don't work when inside a Tab

I just noticed that adding shortcuts to buttons or textfields:

btSearch.setClickShortcut(ShortcutAction.KeyCode.ENTER);
//or:
omniBox.addShortcutListener(new AbstractField.FocusShortcut(name, ShortcutAction.KeyCode.N,null));

It seems to work well as intended, inside a window, or inside a TabSheet.

But then, if I add other .Tabs to the TabSheet, and add shortcut keys to those as well, then neither works.
I tested adding the second Tab dynamically at runtime, and the first tab worked fine with its shortcut keys while it was alone, but as soon as the second Tab with shortcut keys was added to the TabSheet, then neither shortcut key worked.

Reading old Vaadin forums, this is said to be due to listeners being tied to the Window, and not to the component, which is very unfortunate.

A very old post ( https://vaadin.com/forum#!/thread/809699 ) says one cas to use a Panel. I tried using Panels as theTabSheet.Tab contents, but that didn’t work. The old Vaadin 6 Sampler has code that works, but in it the shortcuts are added directly to the Panel (not Textfield, nor Button) as Actions:

p.addAction(new ShortcutListener("Next field", KeyCode.ARROW_DOWN, null) {             @Override             public void handleAction(Object sender, Object target) {

This renders the Button “setClickShortcut” API useless. I’ll try to hack some code for panel actions to check source component and do the right thing, but this should work out of the box.

Could you please create a ticket for this?

I have the same problem, is there any egress???