Lumo UI Kit for Sketch

Hi to all of our designer-oriented community members!

We just released our first “product” aimed mainly at designers and designer-developer “hybrids”, in the for of the Lumo UI Kit for Sketch. Go [read the blog post]
(https://vaadin.com/blog/vaadin-lumo-ui-kit-for-sketch) for the details, if you haven’t already.

You’re welcome to add reactions, comments, questions, suggestions – basically anything – regarding the Sketch library, here to this thread. Thanks!

I want try, but use figma, are planning to launch a plugin for figma?

Hi Aluis!

Thanks for asking. We are listening for feedback at the moment, and we’ll see if there’s enough interest for a Figma version.

Hi Team. I need help in ext.js 2.3. I am unable to Sucess for autoComplete = “false”.

I want to false autoComplete for all form in extjs 2.3

Hello Vaadin-Team! As a designer “only” I find the installation process of the UI kit difficult. When I try to add something to the library the Lumo UI kit folder is empty. Can you break it down for me please?

Hi Nina!

First, as a disclaimer, the Lumo UI kit was built with Sketch version 50. I don’t know how well it works with the later Sketch versions (58 at the time or writing).

I find the installation process of the UI kit difficult

Installation:

1. Download the UI kit, Lumo.sketch. Put it somewhere on your hard drive (some permanent place).
  2. Open Sketch. Choose Sketch → Preferences from the menu bar (or press ⌘+,)
  3. Go to “Libraries” tab. Click “Add Library…”
  4. Choose “Lumo.sketch” from where you placed it on your hard drive and click “Open”
  5. Close Preferences

Now you can add symbols from the library/ui kit from the “Insert” menu, under the “Lumo” category.

When I try to add something to the library the Lumo UI kit folder is empty

I’m not sure what you mean by “try to add something to the library”. You should not add anything to the library yourself, you should just use the symbols from it in your own designs. Can you clarify what you are trying to do?