Error compiling Vodatime widgetset

Hi,

anyone already have used Vodatime?

I’m getting a error compiling the Vodatime Widgetset.
There is the addon in the classpath (see below “Widgetsets found from classpath”)

Compiling widgetset com.example.vodatime_junior.widgetset.Vodatime_juniorWidgetset
Updating GWT module description file…
04/06/2012 20:09:10 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getAvailableWidgetSets
INFO: Widgetsets found from classpath:
com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet in jar:file:/home/otojunior/Desenvolvimento/workspace/vodatime-junior/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.7.5.jar!/
com.example.vodatime_junior.widgetset.Vodatime_juniorWidgetset in file:/home/otojunior/Desenvolvimento/workspace/vodatime-junior/src

org.vaadin.addon.vodadime.Widgetset in jar:file:/home/otojunior/Desenvolvimento/workspace/vodatime-junior/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vodatime-1.0.0.jar!/

04/06/2012 20:09:10 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getAvailableWidgetSets
INFO: Search took 4ms
Done.
Starting GWT compiler
Loading inherited module ‘org.vaadin.addon.vodadime.Widgetset’
[ERROR]
Unable to find ‘org/vaadin/addon/vodadime/Widgetset.gwt.xml’ on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?
[ERROR]
Line 22: Unexpected exception while processing element ‘inherits’
com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous log entries)
at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.nestedLoad(ModuleDefLoader.java:262)
at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefSchema$BodySchema.__inherits_begin(ModuleDefSchema.java:495)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)

[ERROR]
Failure while parsing XML
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.DefaultSchema.onHandlerException(DefaultSchema.java:58)
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.Schema.onHandlerException(Schema.java:66)

[ERROR]
Unexpected error while processing XML
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser$Impl.parse(ReflectiveParser.java:355)
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser$Impl.access$100(ReflectiveParser.java:48)
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser.parse(ReflectiveParser.java:402)

Widgetset compilation failed

Oh no, that project was supposed to work as an example of a perfect add-on build. And it was broken from it first release :slight_smile:

There was a typo in the jar header that made our eclipse plugin drop the jar from GWT compilation class path. The issue is now fixed in 1.0.1.

The project is brand new so you might needs some tuning when you use it. I have myself used it so far only in the tests. If you need some modifications or enhancements for the project I’d suggest to fork the project in github. Developing it should now be extremely easy. This is how I just fixed the issue (command line commands):

git clone https://github.com/mstahv/vodatime.git
cd vodatime
emacs pom.xml
mvn install assembly:single
emacs pom.xml (up version to 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT)
git commit -a -m ‘’’
git push

Should be even easier with IDE. If you end up writing some features that might aid others, just let me know and I’ll pull you changes to my branch and release a new version to Directory.

__
cheers,
matti

Hi Matti,

I seem to have a similar problem with my new FormCheckBox add-on. See latest posts in
https://vaadin.com/forum#!/thread/1591194

I’ve not included a pom.xml in my jar, any ideas on how to fix the issue?