Will "start.vaadin.com" include tree grid control?

there doesn’t seem a way to include the treegrid control in start.vaadin.

additionally if has often strange quirks where for example i can’t see the code being generated, while i can still design and see the runtime. but no code.

Currently there are only plain grid examples that can be dropped into Custom View. I’ve created internal tree grid issue not to forget about it.

i can’t see the code being generated

What do you see while opening Source preview? Is there any exception / error? You can always create GitHub issue pasting configuration of view that is causing problems.

no exception or anything just blank , how i can i paste the configuration of the view ?

e

that’s how it looks in runtine…

also i can’t see split layout either…

Ok, I see, copy configuration feature is only when generation error happens. It needs to be added for such cases as yours.

I see in server logs possible cause of your issue, will have a look.

1 Like

let me know what you found, btw one other feature request would to generate the project without spring configuration

one other feature request would to generate the project without spring configuration

Yes, we have no spring project starter so it might seem naturally for start also. Unfortunately Start is in maintenance mode so I cannot promise any ETA for those.