Widgetset does not contain implementation for XY

OK,

But, where is context.xml in project Vaadin ?

Thank you .

Thanks, solved my issue as well :slight_smile:

I am trying to deploy an application and it keeps complaining about missing widgetset. Works fine from eclipse but when I call webserver with 10.0.0.5 complains about missing widgetset.
I also have problems using both touchkit and leaflet even using loclahost. I followed all the advice on forum and am at a loss
I have annotations and web.xml file

[size=2]
[font=verdana]
I get the following WARN
WARNING:

The widgetset in use does not seem to be built for the Vaadin
version in use. This might cause strange problems - a
recompile/deploy is strongly recommended.
Vaadin version: 7.5.1
Widgetset version: 7.4.6

On 10.0.0.5 I get the following warning and doesn’t work

TodServlet
@WebServlet(value = “/*”, asyncSupported = true)
@VaadinServletConfiguration(productionMode = false, ui = TodadvisorUI.class, widgetset =“il.ac.haifa.is.todavisor.widgetset.TodadvisorWidgetset”)
public class TodServlet extends TouchKitServlet {

TodUI
@Widgetset(“il.ac.haifa.is.todavisor.widgetset.TodadvisorWidgetset”)
//@Widgetset(“com.vaadin.addon.touchkit.gwt.TouchKitWidgetSet”)
//@Widgetset(“org.vaadin.addon.leaflet.Widgetset”)
// @PreserveOnRefresh
// @CacheManifestEnabled
@Title(“ToD Advisor”)
@Theme(“todadvisor”)
public class TodadvisorUI extends UI {

gwt.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.touchkit.gwt.TouchKitWidgetSet" />

<inherits name="org.vaadin.addon.leaflet.Widgetset" />

web.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> ToDAdvisor index.html index.htm index.jsp default.html default.htm default.jsp TodAdvisor UI Servlet il.ac.haifa.is.todadvisor.ui.TodServlet Vaadin UI class to start UI il.ac.haifa.is.todadvisor.TodadvisorUI widgetset il.ac.haifa.is.todavisor.widgetset.TodadvisorWidgetset manifest text/cache-manifest [/font] [/size]

For the lealet Problem Isee this instead of the widget

MapWidgetset ‘com.vaadin.addon.touchkit.gwt.TouchKitWidgetSet’ does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.addon.leaflet.LMap. Check its component connector’s @Connect mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.

I defined a number of clientside widgets (they need no servside connection, but haven’t marked them in anyway other than they inheirit from touchkit widgets. Is there something else I need to do?

Problem partially solved by not using my own custom widgetset.
I just set widgetset to the com.vaadin.addon.touchkit.gwt.TouchKitWidgetSet

However can’t use leaflet and still getting warning

After 3 days discovered the problem.
A spelling mistake in name of Widgetset :frowning:

I have the same problem, but I’m using IntelliJ IDEA 7.4.6 14.01 and Vaadin, along with Tomcat 8.0.23

In IntelliJ IDEA, with Vaadin plugin 1.0, there is no file “* Widgetset.gwt.xml” only Web.xml

Any help, please.

Hello:
I’m having this same mistake, now in Eclipse, because the same thing happened to me in IntelliJ IDEA, jejej … I moved to eclipse it in IntelliJ IDEA there is very little support.
I did everything I explained here and I was able remove the initial error, but now when you run the application, the browser is blank, does not generate errors, but do not charge anything, it makes the page load time indefinido.En Tomcat itself generates me the following message:

"INFORMATION: Requested resource
[/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.example.inicial.widgetset.InicialWidgetset/8B88B655241E96773E29E717B447A989.cache.js] not found or from filesystem Through class loader. Add widgetset and / or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent / Vaadin folder. "

Apparently something missing, and do not know what it is.

Any ideas ?, I try adding hand the Add Ons and their dependencies.

I had a problem like this.
I upgraded the 7.6.4, latest Touchkit, latest leaflet - put jars into VAADIN/WEB-INF/lib
recompiled theme and widgetset and it worked!
Now just the FontAWESOME stuff stopped working :-{

Alan please how you recompiled theme and widgetset

Fron the eclipse plugin I hit on the toolbar compile Theme and Widgetset
I also did a clean on the server

Ok :confused: i’m using intellij idea ide

Alen I’am developing a web project with vaadin framework and Intellij idea IDE i use Charts librairy to display statistics i put those 5 jar under WEB-INF\lib but when i run the server i get this result (I don’t like to use maven and Ivy).Please could you help me!!

24801.png
24802.png

Check to see that the same jars in the lib are also in the buildpath (7.6.4 versions)
Clean everything (both server and project) an recompile the widget set.
Good luck

thanks Alen for replying but i didn’t know how to recompile widget set on intellij.I will appreciate it if you coud check the problem with me here my UI to test charts and my web.xml
24805.png
24806.png

Hi
I already migrated my vaadin7 spring boot appliation from to Vaadin 8 but I got the same error :

Widgetset ‘com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet’ does not contain an implementation for com.vaadin.v7.ui.Calendar. Check the connector’s @Connect mapping, the widgetset’s GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to

Widgetset ‘com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet’ does not contain an implementation for com.vaadin.addon.charts.Chart. Check the connector’s @Connect mapping, the widgetset’s GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.

kindly any one help me too solve issue.i struggle for three days.

If you are migrating to Vaadin 8 you should annotate your UI by @Widgetset(“com.vaadin.v7.Vaadin7WidgetSet”) like below: and ensure you have added
vaadin-compatibility-client-compiled
as a dependency @Widgetset("com.vaadin.v7.Vaadin7WidgetSet") public class MainUI extends UI { .... }