Vaadin charts - have bars and columns in same chart

In https://demo.vaadin.com/charts/ColumnLineAndPie, you can have a pie chart in your line/column chart. Is it possible to have a bar chart instead of the pie chart?

So far, if I follow the same directions but replace “Pie” with “Bar”, it changes the chart entirely, changing the axis. So without my bar chart, dates are at the bottom, but when I add bar chart, dates go to left side.

Without commenting on whether that’s possible (probably not?), bars and columns together seems like a very difficult combination to understand visually. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a chart anywhere, Vaadin Charts or not.

Thanks, sort of what I figured. Ended up making a brand new chart, still playing with the sizing of that chart, but I can put it above or below the current chart. Not as nice and sharp looking as the PIE chart in the demo, but probably acceptable to most people.

BTW, the use case is very similar to the PIE from the demo, which is why I thought it might work:

1. Main chart ( with columns and lines ) shows data based on quantities of inventory per date
  2. Bar chart shows daily demand for inventory, not related to dates at all