Using TreeTable add-on

Hi!

I have problems getting the TreeTable add-on to work. I have followed the add-on creation help (http://vaadin.com/directory/help/using-vaadin-add-ons/maven)
exactly by creating a maven project with archetype vaadin-clean, then adding the dependency to TreeTable and removed all comments from pom.xml.
When I run vaadin:update-widgetset install, it does everything as it should, but when i launch the application (clean package jetty:run) and open the url
localhost:8080/treetabletest it loads indefinitely and the console shows this message:

INFO: Requested resource [VAADIN/widgetsets/com.example.myapp.widgetset.MyAppWidgetSet/com.example.myapp.widgetset.MyAppWidgetSet.nocache.js]
 not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

Where is the problems?

Thanks for any help!!

The widgets set is not compiled (or is compiled to wrong place for some reason).

The gwt:compile goal should compile the widget set, call it after vaadin:update-widgetset. The widget set is normally compiled under src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets/.