Unable to use sample project

Hello there!
I discovered this API this evening, and I’m trying to setup a basic todo-peoject as designed in the wiki.
Once the project is opens in Intellij, and I execute the Application class, I have this error:

[plugin:vite:css] Failed to load PostCSS config (searchPath: C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/frontend): [Error] Loading PostCSS Plugin failed: Cannot find module 'tailwindcss'
Require stack:
- C:\Users\Sky\IdeaProjects\postcss.config.js

(@C:\Users\Sky\IdeaProjects\postcss.config.js)
Error: Loading PostCSS Plugin failed: Cannot find module 'tailwindcss'
Require stack:
- C:\Users\Sky\IdeaProjects\postcss.config.js

(@C:\Users\Sky\IdeaProjects\postcss.config.js)
    at load (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:25816:11)
    at file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:25841:16
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at plugins (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:25840:8)
    at processResult (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:25910:14)
    at file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:26034:14
    at async resolvePostcssConfig (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:44598:22)
    at async compileCSS (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:44351:27)
    at async TransformContext.transform (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:43963:55)
    at async Object.transform (file:///C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/node_modules/vite/dist/node/chunks/dep-665b0112.js:41031:30)
C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/frontend/index.html

Did I do anything wrong?

Looks like something is off in your local setup. You have somehow configured that you require tailwindcss, but Vaadin doesn’t have it

Its the default project provided by the wiki, should I install it manually ?

Which wiki? If you look at the path, the error doesn’t come from the TestVaadin app. It’s inside your user’s profile

https://vaadin.com/docs/latest/guide/quick-start/#step-1-download-a-vaadin-project

running npm install tailwindcss did not fix the problem

Well the error still comes from your user’s profile :grinning: renaming / removing the postcss.config.js should help

I deleted the file, but the website do not load at all now

Oh wait there’s a button on the bottom right

TypeError: Failed to fetch dynamically imported module: http://localhost:8080/VAADIN/@fs/C:/Users/Sky/IdeaProjects/TestVaadin/target/frontend/generated-flow-imports.js

Let me guess, you use Brave?

yes I do

I should disable the adblocker?

Nope, still the same x)

It’s currently unknown what Brave’s problem is exactly… all other browser works :grimacing:

oh

lemme try on chrome

you’ve right, it’s working

Ty for the helps :wave: