Unable to install the Vaadin Agent Marketplace

Hi,

Wenn I try to install the Vaadin Agent Marketplace in Claude Code, I get the following error:

Cannot add marketplace “vaadin-marketplace”: its network source differs from the one declared for it in settings (kind, target, or a fetch-shaping field such as headers / ref / path / sparsePaths); the source must match the one declared for this name in settings (or change the declaration).

I run the command according to the docs: Vaadin Dev Loop Tutorial for Claude Code and Codex

Thanks for the report. I’ll look into it and get back to you.

-Petter-

1 Like

This could be a name clash with the old deprecated GitHub - vaadin/claude-plugin · GitHub marketplace. This should remove the old marketplace and install the new one:

/plugin marketplace remove vaadin-marketplace
/plugin marketplace add vaadin/agent-marketplace
/plugin install vaadin-skills@vaadin-marketplace

We are (well, Claude is) updating the documentation with this information as I write this.

-Petter-

1 Like

Oh sure! How could I miss that?

Thanks @Petter