How we can use the new jetbrains build amper. Someone already try to use it do build vaadin APP?
I’m experiment this build and it make more clear to me that the maven and gradler.
How we can use the new jetbrains build amper. Someone already try to use it do build vaadin APP?
I’m experiment this build and it make more clear to me that the maven and gradler.
I envision it would require these steps
Learn how to develop custom plugins for Amper
Read the source code of Vaadin Maven plugin in detail and understand how it works in full detail
Reverse engineer Vaadin Maven plugin as Amper plugin
Release the Amper plugin to Vaadin community
Follow-up what changes are made in Vaadin Maven plugin and reverse engineer those in Amper plugin so that it is not getting broken
Originally the Vaadin Gradle plugin came to be with the above steps (first for Vaadin 8 and then for Vaadin14 by different authors) and was eventually adopted by Vaadin in Vaadin 23 as Gradle had become sufficiently popular.
Thanks! I think that it is very difficult to me. I will go with the maven for now. :)