Having a few issues with this exporter. Some reason I can only manage to get one column to return. I have debugged the grid variable and it all comes back and shows me all columns have a keys and ids and I can’t seem to find the difference between that column that works and the others. The grids are created using many different classes and is very complex but essentially it is a normal grid once built. Anything I could be missing?
PS - Is there a way to find the correct column key names? Some of my gettings and setters are calculated and don’t have simple return names.
This addon works based on reflections, so for each column key(Vaadin 10+)/id(Vaadin 8), there should be a corresponding getter method in the data class. E.g. for a Grid, column key “firstName”, then the User class should have a getFirstName() method.
It would be good to have some code or even better a simplified project to reproduce the problem, so that I can have a better understanding of your problem.
What if i’m getting multiple data before entering into the grid? For Example, value and total and calculating the percentage from them before putting this into the grid?
Also, I have comparison data on this grid which means 2 of the same object. That means they have the same getters which causes a problem, I cannot have 2 of the same key name in the grid. Anyway around this?
Yeah sorry, its a large project and it takes 4 classes to actually get to the grid class from where i’m getting the data so sharing any code will be rather confusing for yourself.