Hello, I would like to deploy this addon in my own repository as I can't r

Hello,

I would like to deploy this addon in my own repository as I can’t reach any external repository from my building environment.
I’ve downloaded the Zip version so I did get all I need except its pom file.
How/Where can I get it in order to finalize its deployment in my repository ?

Which version would you recommend to use with Vaadin V8.3.1 ?
If I did understand correctly, any version above 2.0.2 supports Vaadin V8.x.x, is that correct ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi,

I am using vaadin 14. The exporter can’t detect bean fields used in the grid.

The exporter should support Button in order to download the exported file.

Also Title and description setter or constructor is needed in order to differentiate the different exports.

Hi Xavier

The pom file is inside the downloaded jar file, see the attached screenshot.

For Vaadin 8, I recommend to use version 2.0.2. The 3.x.x versions are for vaadin 10+.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions.
17991316.png