Endpoints file null

I want to try to run build a ChatGPT clone with Spring Boot, LangChain, and React.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘chatService’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed
TS2307: Cannot find module Frontend/generated/endpoints or its corresponding type declarations.
image.png

The problem seems to be in ChatService.

there is no problem with this code sir @vital-koala
thanks, and sorry I’m still new to hilla
image.png

Please read the full exception, java exceptions are “upside-down” showing the most relevant information as t the end.

I think the problem is that you’re trying to inject ChatService which is not a Spring-managed bean

Either that or you’re using dependency injection in ChatService but the injected bean is not available

Since ChatService is the @BrowserCallable class the latter seems more likely. Check for any @Autowired annotations, and the class’s constructor parameters

Yep that highlighted line means that the values injected into ChatService weren’t found

Do you have openai.api.key in your properties file?

You need to have OPENAI_API_KEY as an environment variable or openai.api.key in your properties file. Check the repo readme for details.

I also tried creating a new project, had the same problem, the endpoint was not generated. is there a problem with my intellij? @secure-leopard
image.png

Marcus had a live stream yesterday where he build an app from zero, there you can see how it works with some tips for your IDE https://www.youtube.com/live/yPv7U3Pg8jE?si=_jITMpEfYn5x2KLI

I have followed the method in the video made by Mr. Marcus, but there is a problem that there is no import data/services option as in the video, do you understand the problem?
image.png

So you have no folder “generated” below your frontend folder with all the stuff?

I don’t know why it doesn’t generate

Me neither :grimacing: @cheerful-baboon any idea?

solv im reinstall intelliJ hehe thanks man @quirky-zebra