Eclipse add-on problem

Hello,
I’ve installed Vaadin add-on for Eclipse. When I create a new Vaadin Project I have the following errors :

Classpath entry VAADIN_DOWNLOAD/gwt-dev/2.0.4/gwt-dev.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.
Classpath entry VAADIN_DOWNLOAD/gwt-user/2.0.4/gwt-user.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.
Archive for required library: ‘C:/eclipse/workspace/navigueo/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.8.3.jar’ in project ‘navigueo’ cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file
The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved

Could you please help resolve them?

Regards.

Hi,

The warnings regarding gwt-dev and gwt-user jars are nothing to worry about. They just say that the jars won’t be bundled in the resulting WAR, but that’s the way it’s supposed to be as they are used only while compiling widget sets.

As for the error reading the vaadin jar, perhaps it was damaged during download? Remove the file from /eclipse/configuration/com.vaadin.integration.eclipse/download/vaadin and try to download it again through the Vaadin plug-in.

HTH,
/Jonatan

Thanks Jonatan. It worked :slight_smile: !