我正在翻译《Book of Vaadin》

Hi Marko:

Looks like I am the only Chinese translator, at least for now.

Is there any easy way to migrate my local PO files into the GetLocalization?
Or, is there any rules which require us to use the GetLocalization system?

If not, I prefer using the familiar tool, PoEdit.

About the problem of collaboration, can we consider it later, when it actually happen?

Yes, GetLocalization supports uploading translated PO files.

Using GetLocalization is not necessary if you’re the only active Chinese translator. Even if there’s more than one, it’s just OK to translate different languages with different tools, if it’s OK for the others. I just need to configure building Chinese from the repository instead of GetLocalization. It’s not quite as automatic, as the translations need to go through Gerrit before getting to the repository.

第13章翻完,合计426页.

第14章翻完,合计432页.

第15章翻完,合计434页.

第16章翻完,合计462页.

Part III 结束了.

全书完成接近3/4

第17章翻完,合计474页

第18章翻完,合计520页

第19章翻完,合计546页

第20章翻完,合计586页

Ying Li,你太棒了

Ying Li,加我们群里吧,里面好多人,大家一起学习

第21章翻完,合计626页

全书翻完了,合计632页

翻译结果在此:

http://157.7.131.28/book-of-vaadin/

有线阅读版和ZIP包下载

Hi,

I just came back from vacation and noticed that you have finished the translation. Congratulations, you have done a huge effort, which I think will be very useful for Chinese users.

Please do not forget that you need to submit the contribution back to Vaadin. So, please sign and send the contribution agreement, which you can find at the
translations project page
or the
code contribution page
. You can send the scanned/photographed form to contribution@vaadin.com and add me as Cc (magi@vaadin.com), so that I get informed about it as well. Please include in the email your mailing address in Chinese in addition to English/Pinyin, as I’ve noticed that Chinese postal delivery does not always work with addresses written in just English or Pinyin. Yes, you can expect to receive something by mail…

It would be best if you could submit the translated PO files to the source repository through Git and Gerrit. You can find the instructions from the
code contribution page
. Translations are done in the vaadin7-translations branch in the ssh://@dev.vaadin.com:29418/book-of-vaadin.git repository. Translations need to be pushed to Gerrit review with “git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/vaadin7-translations”, as explained in the contribution instructions. Then, I can add it to the book builds and feature it at the book page (vaadin.com/book). I also need to see how to include the translator credits in the book.

大家好,Book Of Vaadin的中文版已经正式发布到主页上了

https://vaadin.com/book

页面下方有中文版链接

对于我等英文是渣的人来说,太重要了,万分感谢。