Google Maps add-on for Vaadin 7 and 8, based on JS API v3
Use Google maps in Vaadin apps. For Street View support, check out my Street View Extension.
[ERROR] Unable to find 'com/google/gwt/maps/Maps.gwt.xml' on your classpath;`
while trying to compile the widgetset.
In order to use Google Maps API, you'll need to get an API key from Google Developers Console. The key is not normally needed when developing in localhost.
Altenatively you can use a client ID from Google Maps API for Work is supported.
- Setting center & zoom.
- Limiting of center, bounding box and zoom.
- Setting visible map controls.
- Markers with custom captions and icons, togglable dragging, drop animation and optimized rendering.
- Info windows with Vaadin components, HTML content, marker anchoring and z-index.
- Polygon and polyline overlays.
- KML layers from external URLs.
- Forcing the localization of the map.
- Toggling dragging of the map with mouse, keyboard shortcuts and scroll wheel zoom.
- Traffic layers.
- Chinese API
- Map move
- Map click
- Marker drag
- Marker click
- Info window close
This add-on contains features sponsored by the following companies: Gas Natural Fenosa, SNAP Consulting and Track4C.