embed app on web page problem

I copied into my web project from vaadin-windows-6.2.0 :
featurebrowser, calc and helloworld
web.xml
content of multiapp.html over my own html file and updated the script path
*there doesn’t seem to be a widgetset in the example, but eclipse plugin creates one after i set up the vaadin facet and rebuild the project.

I compile the project and host it on tomcat 6, but when i try it, it displays wrong at
http://localhost:8080/VaadinWebSiteIntegration/multi.html
can someone look at it? i’m attaching the war with sources on.

Basicly it looks as if it isn’t loading any theme at all. See picture (calc app)

EDIT: I found out that embedding breaks dynamic loading of default theme from vaadin jar (i guess), so it needs custom theme loading. How do i load a default theme from vaadin then please?

P.S. Also to make it work from eclipse, you got to paste vaadin themes in vaadin folder and already compiled classes from vaadin distribution in /build/classes/com/vaadin/demo in your project from the same path in vaadin.
11156.war (421 KB)
11157.png

I have not looked at the WAR yet, but two quick pointers:

It is possible that the embedding example HTML is not quite up to date or that you need some extra definitions for your servlet.

To see exactly what theme definitions etc. are needed in your case, you can run the application as a non-embedded servlet and then save the page source from your web browser. It will contain the theme loading etc. so you can just copy the few lines you need.

It should not be necessary to copy those themes that are in the Vaadin JAR as they can be served directly from the JAR. However, some demo themes are not in the JAR. As for the demo classes, if running from the larger Vaadin distribution package in Eclipse, maybe you don’t have demo/src in your Eclipse build path?

True, i removed the themes from Vaadin, recompiled, and it worked.

This worked for me:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
	style="width:100%;height:100%;border:0;margin:0;">
<head>
<title>Multiple embedded applications</title>
<script type="text/javascript">
	var vaadin = {
		vaadinConfigurations: {
			'fb':{
				appUri:'/VaadinViz2/VaadinvizApplication', 
				pathInfo: '/', 
				themeUri: '/VaadinViz2/VAADIN/themes/reindeer', 
				versionInfo : {vaadinVersion:"6.2.0-INTERNAL-NONVERSIONED-DEBUG-BUILD",applicationVersion:"NONVERSIONED"}
			}			
		}};
</script>
<script language='javascript'
	src='/VaadinViz2/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.example.vaadinviz.widgetset.VaadinvizWidgetset/com.example.vaadinviz.widgetset.VaadinvizWidgetset.nocache.js'></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
	href="/VaadinViz2/VAADIN/themes/reindeer/styles.css">
</head>
<body>
<iframe id="__gwt_historyFrame"
	style="width: 0; height: 0; border: 0; overflow: hidden"
	src="javascript:false"></iframe>

<p>Multiple Vaadin applications per html file test page</p>

<div id="fb" style="height: 400px; border: 2px solid red; margin: 0"></div>
</body>
</html>