Div Embedded UI error

Hi, i’m having a problem that sometimes occurs when opening a Vaading page embedded in a JSP using IE10.
The error i get is “SCRIPT1015: Unterminated string constant”, line 25 character 28167, in the widgetset javascript, shown in the IE dev tools.

I also experienced similar errors with Vaadin 7.4.2 when using Firefox and Chrome, this error is no longer present when using Vaadin 7.4.3.

System settings:
Vaadin version: 7.4.3
WebServer: WildFly wildfly-8.2.0.Final
JRE/JDK versjons: 1.8.0_40

Struts version 1.3.10 EOL is the web application framework used to manage the jsp pages, where some of the pages have Vaadin embedded using the Div technique

However i got the same message when testing with a plain jsp containing only the example code from book of vaadin, under “Summary of Div Embedding”
https://vaadin.com/book/-/page/advanced.embedding.html

No erros are logged on the serverside when this occurs, and the loading indicator is shown spinning without anything else happening.

When the error occurs, clearing out the cache and reopening the page works, until the error appears again.

Any help/input is appreciated, i was using a widgetset compiled with maven with style set to DETAILED.
I have attached the widgetset and a screenshot of the error.

Edit:
when using the OBF style to compile the widgetset, the error is back in Chrome.
Logged as ‘Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL’.

18815.png
18816.js (11.4 MB)