Google Maps - map not showing

Hello
I want to use the Google Maps add-on, but when I request the page, no map is shown.

I add v1.0.0 dependency element in ivy.xml (and the ibiblio element in ivystteings.xml), and it seems it gets all required dependencies. I can add a GoogleMap in my java code and it gets imported correctly (using api key null, as I’m on localhost).
I also recompile the widget set (had to go to Project/Properties/Vaadin and disable “Suspend automatic widgetset builds” for this to work).
The widgetset seems to build fine - a gwt.xml with inherits from “com.vaadin.tapio.googlemaps.Widgetset” is created. VAADIN/widgestsets contains the js files etc. Among other things, there’s a googlemaps/styles.css which indicates that the widgetset built corectly with the google maps add-on.

The map code is as in the example (except key is null). Other components on the page are shown.
I’m deploying to a Tomcat 7 directly from within eclipse-EE.

What could cause the Map not showing? What else can I try?

Thanks for your help & best regards.
Philipp

Vaadin version is 7.4.0
Eclipse is Luna SR2
Browser is latest Chrome

Is the google maps add-on tested with Vaadin 7.4.0?

It seems that the first example given in Directory had gotten a bit outdated. If “en” was used as language string, it caused a client side exception and the add-on didn’t render.

If “English” or “english” is used instead “en” the add-on seems to work fine with 7.4.0.

Excellent - it works now.
Thanks Philipp