Session memory issue

Hi,
I have a problem with Vaadin 7.3.5 integrate in Spring. (I use Apache Tomcat 7.0.57 and Tomcat7Servlet30SupportWithWebSocket).
When I push (in streaming mode), session content increases exponentially for each session reload; in particular, first load fills 7MB, second 14MB, third 36MB, 118MB, 300MB sequentially and then system crashes.
“INFORMAZIONI: Atmosphere is using async support: org.atmosphere.container.Tomcat7Servlet30SupportWithWebSocket running under container: Apache Tomcat/7.0.57 using javax.servlet/3.0”
I attach 2 screenshots with XRebel schedules.
What can I do?
Thanks

Demaio Antonio
17257.png
17258.png

Hi,

If I remember correctly tomcat 7 with websockets has bit problematic session handling. It might take untill “hearbeat mechanism” detects that the UI is really down untill you UI really gets GC:d. A workaround I used in some projects was to set “hearbeat interval” into a very small value.

Why your session is so huge and why it grows exponentially seems really weird. Hard to say whats wrong without seeing the actaul code. Do you have lots of threads that push stuff to the UI? Maybe all that gets into que to be sent to the UIs (which are actually already closed).

__
m