will the current vaadin eclipse plugin work with eclipse indigo/eclipse 3.7

Hello vaadiners

I would like to try out the newest eclipse version as soon as it comes out, and of course I would like to continue using the vaadin plugin for eclipse as well

My question is will they work together?

is eclipse 3.7 supported?

I’ve been using eclipse Indigo. I guess it was RC3 that I downloaded about two weeks ago. I haven’t really noticed any differences to Helios and the plugins that I have used has worked fine. I have at least vaadin, svn and git plugins installed, and no compatibility issues there.

thanks then I will give it a try too :slight_smile:

Based on some quick testing with the Indigo release, the only little issue I found was that an autogenerated comment may get duplicated by the visual editor (
ticket #7202
).

If you find any other issues, please
report them

I have just installed eclipse indigo (with the latest vaadin eclipse plugin bundle zip from vaadin directory) withouth any error so far :slight_smile:

But in case of any error or strange behaviour I will report them :slight_smile:

I’ve istalled Indigo after it’s finally released and now trying to install Vaadin Plugin from http://vaadin.com/eclipse.
Unfortunately I am getting following error

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.vaadin.integration.eclipse,2.0.1.201105170102
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.vaadin.integration.eclipse,2.0.1.201105170102
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.manual,6.6.2.201106151103
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.vaadin.manual,6.6.2.201106151103
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,com.vaadin.wysiwyg.eclipse,2.0.1.201105170102

P.S. Windows box
Version: Indigo Release
Build id: 20110615-0604