At least !

Hi everybody !

At least, finally, the project I’m working on is done.

Well, ok, it’s
nearly
done. Still 6 month of free support for our customer to go, and up to 3 years of paying support (all evolutive, of course). Pfff.

Anyway.

I have to say, after nearly a year of everyday working with ITMill Toolkit… it has been a real pleasure !
I think we’ve done it all. Spring, Maven and Hibernate integration, using a forked toolkit jar for more customization, a full fledged custom map client written in javascript, a complete UI redesign to match the customer’s wishes (and there was quite of few of those !)… Yup, been there, done that.
And the fact is - that project would not have been doable without the toolkit.

So, I’ve said it before, but I say it again: thank you guys for the work & the support :slight_smile:

The best thing is that I’ve become so much of a toolkit preacher that most of the others web project of my (small) company will be using it. I would not even imagine doing a web app with another solution !

The only thing that make me a bit sad is that, at the moment at least, the project if the exclusive property of the customer, and I do not even have the right to show you some screenshots of it :frowning:
I hope that restriction will be lifted when the project will be put in production (mid september in theory, probably after that, knowing the customer).

Now, time to look to all the Vaadin improvements… I’m still using a tweaked 5.2 jar =)

Quentin.

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see what you have built…

• Joonas