V-Leaflet events

Hi,

V-Leaflet is a create Add-On. Is there a roadmap to integrate other events for example the mouseMoved Event or the contexMenu Event?
Or is there a possibility to add the Events as an patch or something?
I would be interested in the mouveMoved Event, the contextMenu Event and the Drag 'n Drop Event from leaflet.l

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

Hi,

I haven’t planned such a features, I have added features as I have needed them.

The
project is at github
, so if you wish to contribute features, please do so :slight_smile: Also, if you wish to concentrate on your domain problems, you could also order new features to this, or any other add-on, as “sponsored development” via our sales.

cheers,
matti

Hi,
so if i contribute the features which i need, could i push the features into the master branch, or could i send yout my changes so you can push it into the master.
Because i won’t change everything after an update of your component?

cheers!

Fork it in github and send me pull requests of suitable changesets. Thats a good way to do code review. If I become comfortable with your contributions, I’ll grant you direct push rights to master.

Sending patches is ok as well, if you don’t for some reason make a github account/fork.

cheers,
matti

Hi,

started to add my changes, but got follow error:
[ERROR]
Failed to execute goal on project v-leaflet: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.vaadin.addon:v-leaflet:jar:0.5.5-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.peimari:g-leaflet-draw:jar:0.4.4-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of vaadin-addons has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1]

Looks to me that the g-leaflet-draw.jar won’t be found. Could you help me with this error?

Thanks!

Hi,

Realize also g-leaflet and g-leaflet-draw projects to your development environment. You’ll found those from my github account as well. Those contain all pure GWT stuff related to Leaflet wrapper. We should enhance the readme to emphasis this.

cheers,
matti