Print issue

crHi All,

I am having an issue when print out from the client side, which is from browser(command+f), to print out the page.

However, the page was cut in to half and has a horizontal scrollbar in it.(See the attached screenshot.)

I tried to use css block @media print, but it doesnot work.

Anyone who help me on this, I just want to print out the whole page instead of partially one.

Thanks in advance.
13459.png

I don’t know how this works, but had success with this placed (unexpectedly) in the styles.scss file. Also it was necessary to clear the browser cache after making the change. Prior to placing this, a print job would contain only the first page, regardless of the size of the content.

@media print {
    .dispatch .v-scrollable {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }
}

[quote=Thanks Steve,

I tried what you suggested and place that block, however I did not get any luck, the scrollbar is still in the print page, and only print out half of the page horizontally.

I don’t know how this works, but had success with this placed (unexpectedly) in the styles.scss file. Also it was necessary to clear the browser cache after making the change. Prior to placing this, a print job would contain only the first page, regardless of the size of the content.

@media print {
    .dispatch .v-scrollable {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }
}

[/quote]