Vaadin E-Sign

Hi
I need to integrate GWT Graphic wedgets in my vaadin application, when I add them in my vaadin page, in the CMD I receive an error which says (Wedgets must be in client side). What I must to do?

A Vaadin application is running on the server and cannot contain GWT widgets directly. You’ll need to create both client and server side parts of a Vaadin component that wraps the GWT widget and then compile the client side parts - together with the GWT widget - into a Vaadin widgetset for your project. You might already be familiar with using a custom widgetset if you have used any Vaadin add-ons from the directory.

See the
Book of Vaadin
for more information on the architecture of Vaadin (currently chapter 3) and on development of client side widgets (chapters 15 and 16). Then take a look at the tutorials on custom widgets
here

Dear
Henri Sara
, thanks of your help, I am new to vaadin I need more help in the next steps.
I am Software engineering student, I am working on my monograph which is based on vaadin which is needs to take people signature and attach it in the browser.
What sould I do? Would you mind helping me? Thanks
Best regards.

Sorry, I can’t take any time for one-on-one support, and there is already quite a bit of written material on developing client side components for Vaadin.

Then again, a few seconds on Google shows that
someone has already done this
. Note, though, that I have no idea on whether this is finished and working with current Vaadin versions - the add-on is not in Vaadin directory.