Warning messages after first installation

Hello,

I’m using vaadin in eclipse with vaadin plugin. I started my first application following the video in the learn page I see the following warnings in the logs and I was unable to find the problem :
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]
{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property ‘source’ to ‘org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:DocumentManager’ did not find a matching property.
WARNING: No BroadcasterCache configured. Broadcasted message between client reconnection will be LOST. It is recommended to configure the org.atmosphere.cache.UUIDBroadcasterCache

Googling for the first one I found that I had to check “Publish module contexts to separate XML files” in the server configuration but despite that the warning remains.

For the second warning I tried different anotations and modifications in the web.xml file but I was unable to achieve anything.

How to get rid of them ?
Thanks

Ditto for me too.

Any brand new project created in NetBeans 8 by the Vaadin Plugin 1.1.1 under Java 8 with Tomcat 8.0.3 (and 8.0.5) produces this line in the Tomcat output:

WARNING [http-nio-8080-exec-10]
org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.init No BroadcasterCache configured. Broadcasted message between client reconnection will be LOST. It is recommended to configure the org.atmosphere.cache.UUIDBroadcasterCache

This happens when simply creating a new project and running it, before I ever touch a line of code.

I filed a
bug report

UPDATE:
Vaadin 7.2.0.beta1 fixes the “No BroadcasterCache configured.” warning.

For details, see
the bug report
I’d filed. Basically it was not likely to cause problems, but the Vaadin team decided to resolve it anyways.

I dont know if I can still help but I just these lines on my web.xml

<init-param>
            <param-name>org.atmosphere.cpr.broadcasterCacheClass</param-name>
            <param-value>org.atmosphere.cache.UUIDBroadcasterCache</param-value>
</init-param>

Hope this helps.