How to change locale while calling WidgetsetCompiler from eclipse plugin?

Hi,
i’am a Vaadin newbie, and got a problem. I googled it for 3 hours and couldn’t found and working answer :frowning:

I tried to call widgetset compiler from eclipse plugin to try official vaadin dashboard demo app.
but i got:
“java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant com.google.gwt.dev.js.JsStackEmulator.StackMode.NATİVE”

here, you can see the wrong letter, “NATİVE” should be “NATIVE”
This is a locale problem. I changed computer’s locale, eclipse locale, jre locale … etc…

I thought, if i could change the compiler’s locale, the problem will pass.
I saw a console log i printed below.

How can i change the widgetset compiler’s locale ?

Thank you for your interest…

“Executing compiler with command line:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xss8M -Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=512M -classpath C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\resources.jar…

…ktop/vaadin/VaadinWS/dashboard-demo/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar -Dgwt.persistentunitcachedir=C:\Users\ozan\AppData\Local\Temp\widgetset_com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.widgetset.DashboardWidgetSet6ef560e6-869a-4019-a276-99c3912f3514 com.vaadin.tools.WidgetsetCompiler -war WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets -deploy C:\Users\ozan\AppData\Local\Temp\widgetset_com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.widgetset.DashboardWidgetSet6ef560e6-869a-4019-a276-99c3912f3514 -extra C:\Users\ozan\AppData\Local\Temp\widgetset_com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.widgetset.DashboardWidgetSet6ef560e6-869a-4019-a276-99c3912f3514 -localWorkers 4 -logLevel INFO com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.widgetset.DashboardWidgetSet”