Unrendered UIDL

Hey,

I develop on vaadin 6. I want to use the vaadin chart add on.

I’ve include all .jar files at web-inf → lib and compile the widget set by vaadin plugin for eclipse. But this is the output.

Widgetset does not contain implementation for com.vaadin.addon.charts.Chart. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:

-Unrendered UIDL

-com.vaadin.addon.charts.Chart(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND) id=PID10 height=300px width=400px confState={ “chart”: { “type”: “bar” }, “title”: { “text”: “Planets” }, “subtitle”: { “text”: “The bigger they are the harder they pull” }, “xAxis”: { “categories”: [ “Mercury”, “Venus”, “Earth”, “Mars”, “Jupiter”, “Saturn”, “Uranus”, “Neptune” ]
, “title”: { “text”: “Planet” }, “axisIndex”: 0 }, “yAxis”: { “labels”: { “step”: 2, “_fn_formatter”: “function() {return Math.floor(this.value/1000) + \u0027Mm\u0027;}” }, “title”: { “text”: “Diameter” }, “axisIndex”: 0 }, “legend”: { “enabled”: false }, “series”: [ { “data”: [ 4900, 12100, 12800, 6800, 143000, 125000, 51100, 49500 ]
, “name”: “Diameter”, “visible”: true } ], “exporting”: { “enabled”: false } }

What I’m doing wrong?

Chris :smiley:

I would guess your web.xml does not refer to the widgetset you just compiled.

If that is not the issue, the answer might be found in the output of widgetset compilation (in verbose mode).