Vaadin 7 createEntityItem and addentity to JPAContainer Eclipse shows synta

Hello

I am trying to add a new item using formlayout form to JPAContainer in vaddin 7. I use this code snippet:

String paramDAO = "PersonDAO";        //this parameter can be acquired from url, http request, data file and etc
Class<?> TC = null;      //DAO class

InitialContext ic;
ic = new InitialContext();
TO = ic.lookup("java:app/MyDAOProject/"+paramDao);   
// PersonDAO class extends JPAContainer<PersonEntity>

container =  (JPAContainer<?>) TO;
T = container.getEntityClass();

if(event.getButton() == newButton)
    {               
        final EntityItem newRecord = container.createEntityItem(T.newInstance());        //eclipse shows syntax error here              
        final EditorWindow editor = new EditorWindow(newRecord, T, 
        visibleColumns, this.entytiPropFactory);

editor.setCaption("New record");
        editor.addListener(new EditorSavedListener()
            {
                @Override
                public void editorSaved(EditorSavedEvent event) 
                    {
                        container.addEntity(newRecord.getEntity());           //eclipse shows syntax error here
                        new Notification("New record created.", null, Notification.Type.TRAY_NOTIFICATION, true)
                                                             .show(Page.getCurrent());
                    }               
            }                   
        );              
        UI.getCurrent().addWindow(editor);
    }

The main idea is that I want to create a unified vaadin table with editing form that fits for mostly entities (data base tables) in my project. So I pass dao object name as string parameter (don’t ask why) and then i lookup it through jndi service. The dao object is tied with entity and extends JPAcontainer class. This approach worked perfectly in Vaadin 6 version with JPAContainer 2.2.0 but after migrating to Vaadin 7 and JPAContainer 3.0.0 eclipse throws me a syntax error in these lines (errors are in comments respectively every line below):

final EntityItem newRecord = container.createEntityItem(T.newInstance()); 
//The method createEntityItem(capture#9-of ?) in the type JPAContainer<capture#9-of ?> is not applicable for the arguments (capture#10-of ?)

container.addEntity(newRecord.getEntity());
//The method addEntity(capture#12-of ?) in the type JPAContainer<capture#12-of ?>

Also I try to compile this code directly from command-line using mvn install and mvn package commands I got errors too:

[INFO]

[ERROR]
COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO]

[ERROR]
/workspace/HISproject/src/main/java/com/hisdainava/views/ClassificatorAppView.java:[298,44]
error: method createEntityItem in class JPAContainer cannot be applied to given types;
[ERROR]
required: CAP#1
found: Object
reason: actual argument Object cannot be converted to CAP#1 by method invocation conversion
where T is a type-variable:
T extends Object declared in class JPAContainer
where CAP#1 is a fresh type-variable:
CAP#1 extends Object from capture of ?
/workspace/HISproject/src/main/java/com/hisdainava/views/ClassificatorAppView.java:[308,19]
error: method addEntity in class JPAContainer cannot be applied to given types;
[INFO]
2 errors
[INFO]

[INFO]

[INFO]
BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]

[INFO]
Total time: 6.432s
[INFO]
Finished at: Fri Jul 05 15:24:49 EEST 2013
[INFO]
Final Memory: 34M/259M
[INFO]

[ERROR]
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile) on project ELIView: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
/workspace/HISproject/src/main/java/com/hisdainava/views/ClassificatorAppView.java:[298,44]
error: method createEntityItem in class JPAContainer cannot be applied to given types;
[ERROR]
required: CAP#1
[ERROR]
found: Object
[ERROR]
reason: actual argument Object cannot be converted to CAP#1 by method invocation conversion
[ERROR]
where T is a type-variable:
[ERROR]
T extends Object declared in class JPAContainer
[ERROR]
where CAP#1 is a fresh type-variable:
[ERROR]
CAP#1 extends Object from capture of ?
[ERROR]
/workspace/HISproject/src/main/java/com/hisdainava/views/ClassificatorAppView.java:[308,19]
error: method addEntity in class JPAContainer cannot be applied to given types;
[ERROR]
→ [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]
To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR]
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]

[ERROR]
For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR]
[Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Please help me to solve this problem. Is this a mistake in my project architecture or methods I am using or this is a bug of JPAContainer?

Can anyone answer my question or should I buy premium account to get support?