Touchkit 3 slide animation looking strange

Hi,
after migrating from Touchkit 2x to 3.0, I noticed that slide animations in NavigationManager look strange.
Now I figured out that the Book example has same behavior: http://demo.vaadin.com/book-examples-vaadin7/touchkitcomponents/
When clicking a Navigation button, the view slides two times in different directions.
The problem occurs at least in current Chrome 24. On Android 4.1 stock browser, the demo looks good.

Cheers, Sebastian

Yes, I’ve noticed the problem on Chrome as well, but haven’t looked into it much, as it seems to work just fine on Android. I have no idea what is causing it, it appears almost random. It could be some small error in how I use the NavigationManager, or in some layout. Both MobileMail and Vornitologist work just fine with similar view navigation.

I’ve noticed couple of other issues as well with Chrome that do not seem to occur in the devices, such as that the layout rendering sometimes goes to a loop, and sometimes the UI just corrupts.

The source code for the bad-behaving demo is
here

Sure that you checked the Touchkit 3 Versions?

I was also not sure whether my app does everything right, so I have used the Vaadin 7 Maven archetype to prototype a naked application, and set up a very simple Touchkit app on top. Same issues here in Chrome.

Last week I considered installing Safary on my Windows machine. Interestingly, last version is from mid 2012, and Safari 6 is not available for Windows at all. The WebKit engine will be replaced soon in Chrome, so what are the alternatives for Touchkit development? Android emulator??

It happens here too! Only in Desktop Chrome. (Versions: 30.0.1599.47 beta AND 29.0.1547.76 m Stable).

It slides too times, in different positions.

I know that this not occours on mobile browsers, that are the target for Touchkit, but is a lot easer to test the application on a desktop browser during development.
Can be the case to fill a bug report?