Widgetset compile issue when upgrade from 6.4.2 to 6.5.1

I recently upgrade the Vaadin Jar in my eclipse development environment. And run into compiling issues: here is what I see:

Compiling widgetset com.tryout.ultimate_trace.widgetset.Ultimate_traceWidgetset
Updating GWT module description file...
Feb 27, 2011 8:49:05 AM com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getAvailableWidgetSets
INFO: Widgetsets found from classpath:
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet in jar:file:C:/wutemp/workspace/ultimate-trace/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.5.1.jar!/
	com.vaadin.tinymceeditor.widgetset.TinymceeditorWidgetset in jar:file:C:/wutemp/workspace/ultimate-trace/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin_tinymce-1.0.jar!/
	com.tryout.ultimate_trace.widgetset.Ultimate_traceWidgetset in file://C/wutemp/workspace/ultimate-trace/src
Starting GWT compiler
Compiling module com.tryout.ultimate_trace.widgetset.Ultimate_traceWidgetset
   Validating newly compiled units
      [ERROR]
 Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/wutemp/workspace/ultimate-trace/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.5.1.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/ui/VNativeButton.java'
         [ERROR]
 Line 138: The method scheduleDeferred(Scheduler.ScheduledCommand) in the type Scheduler is not applicable for the arguments (new Command(){})

I am currently not using tinymce in my application. So I try to delete the widgetset… But I can’t… I can’t find anywhere to delete it. I even try to delete the entry in web.xml but it gets regenerated…

Help please: What is the solution for the compile error? And How to delete a widgetset?

Update:

I removed the MCE library from the project and the compiler error still remains…
I downgraded it to 6.4.2 and it works…

Some of my settings or libraries must be wrong…

Hi,

Your GWT version seems to be wrong. Vaadin 6.5 requires GWT version 2.1.1.

-Henri

For information if others run into this thread:

Older versions of the Eclipse plugin did not always upgrade the GWT version correctly when changing Vaadin version in the project. The latest ones should, but you could also run into this if you have upgraded Vaadin in some other way than with Project Properties → Vaadin → Vaadin version.

Thanks. Try the method of Project Properties → Vaadin → Vaadin version and the compiler error is gone now.

One weird observation, might not be related, but after the upgrade, the column width of my tables are now same size instead of auto adjusted for the content. And I can’t adjust the column width. Clicking on it will just grow the width of the column…

Moving back to older version will fix the issue.

My own mistake. using the old CSS file… Everything is fine after upgrade the CSS file.