Missing FormLayout in the visual editor

Hi,

i’am quite new to vaadin and i want to test it. I want to use the visual editor. What i know ist that the editor ist using vaadin 6 internally at the moment, but i am missing the FormLayout.

The next mistery thing is, the I have to resize my windows of the classes in eclipse, if I am searching for a component. I enter a search value in the box and I can see, that something changes, because the scrollbar disapears. But i did no see anything until I resized the code window.

I am using a Eclipse Juno (64bit) with Java 7 (64bit) and Vaadin 7.0.4.

I hope anyone can help me

i’am quite new to vaadin and i want to test it. I want to use the visual editor. What i know ist that the editor ist using vaadin 6 internally at the moment, but i am missing the FormLayout.

Currently the Visual Designer does not support the FormLayout. You could create an enhancement ticket about it at
http://dev.vaadin.com
if there is not already one.

The next mistery thing is, the I have to resize my windows of the classes in eclipse, if I am searching for a component. I enter a search value in the box and I can see, that something changes, because the scrollbar disapears. But i did no see anything until I resized the code window.

You can drag the Hierarchy and Properties down to see the components by moving the cursor over the Hierarchy or Properties texts and dragging down.