Is vaadin push fully implemented in 7.1?

Hi,
I am trying to get server push to work in my vaadin app which is using vaadin 7.1 snapshot. Despite following the ‘Enabling Server Push’ tutorial exactly, I cannot get push to work. Looking at the code, VaadinService.ensurePushAvailable() seems to be deactivated by default. When I try to call push() it complains that Push is not activated, so I have tried using UI.setPushMode() which removes the error but I don’t get any push response on the client.
Shouldn’t this work since 7.1 is the latest version (I believe?)?? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
LT

Hi,
yes it is. You can test it if you use the 7.1 snapshorts. In the developer version from the eclips plugin you can add it to the project or change the version to 7.1-SNAPSHOT in the ivy.xml file.

BR,
Sven

I cannot get it to work either with the 7.1-SNAPSHOT build. The program launches fine but when accesing it through the client a FileIO error is thrown saying that it cannot find the Theme file. This happens on the snapshot build no matter what I have on the UI side (it is not push dependent). I have a simple UI program that will run no problem on 7.0.5 but I get the same FileIO error that it cannot find the Theme file when trying it with 7.1-SNAPSHOT.

Regards,
Eric

Have you cleaned the ivy cache und refresh the package with the latest version? After that recompile the widgets. After that it was working on my side.
I have also added this line to my ivy file to activate push.

BR,
Sven